Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blender Game Engine Menu Pre-Built and Customizable

From Blending Online

"Don't want to spend hours developing a menu system for your new game project? Then try using this template. It provides many functions such as playing intro scenes before the game starts, mapping keys, adjusting mouse, game, and sound settings, and having a credits section.

As an added bonus Social's FPS template now comes packaged as an example of how to apply the menu to a game.

For a tutorial on integrating it into your own game, see the Tutorials section."

Download the file

Hurray Open Source games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a highly professional work on MENU system wuthin blender. I had fun playing with it as well as trying to study it.

My aim with Blender is to create a 2d "almost" iso game of Conquest. Bit like Axis and Allies, but with my own rules and gameplay (which is quite different)

I have been Blendering for some time now and I still have a lot to learn Game Logics. This file, will definately help me achieve more ways than one.

Spartanis